Monday, November 9, 2009

AAAAHHHH!
We are already a week into November and my desire to stay a bit more connected to this blog has gone out the window--obviously! LOL Wedding Plans are wrapping up I think and hopefully cause it is getting closer every day. We already got a few announcements returned! I had great fun using some of my daughters engagement photos to scrap. Trish's kit was just the thing. The colors matched beautifully to the scene my daughter chose and I loved the template to use so many photos at once. Check out below and then go to their blogs and/or store to purchase these awesome items.

What a gorgeous and exciting kit Trish has created. I used the kit Dani's Summer with a wonderful template by Robyn Pali called Picture Booth Template. You will love both of these products immensely! I really enjoyed the colors and the option for many photos in the template.





Here is my LO using Trish's great kit and the awesome template by Robyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment