Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's beginning to look and feel like winter!

Yup! Not sure if I'm ready or not but it is coming whether I am or not huh? I don't like to be cold but I hate the heat worse so maybe it won't be so bad eh? I have loved the fall. I think we got a little more fall weather than we usually do and I love the fall and spring time of year--just the right temperatures.

We threw a "Tool Party" for our future son-in-law the other day. I thought it would be just his family and our family and a few friends but apparently the friends called other friends and they called others and the "guys" just kept coming in... I was glad so many came to support him but I was surprised as so many walked in. We had enough refreshments, which is more than they might have had if the guys had pulled through with plans of their own!!! I guess they just needed someone to get the ball rolling and all they had to do was show up with a gift! It was fun and our son-in-law didn't know anything about it so the element of surprise was a good one!

Well, now to scrapbooking--Ambowife Designs has a beautiful kit for all the little-and big-princesses in your life. It is appropriately called Princess. Great colors of pinks and blues and greens give a feeling of fairytales and dreams. This kit is found at DPH and a must have to scrap the pictures of all the girls you love. Below is a picture of the kit and my LO.



No comments:

Post a Comment