Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December half over and 2009 mostly gone!

Ok, so December is half over today! My goodness how the time speeds by. It seems like this month has been extra busy but the wedding is over I am not sure what is taking all my time--except of course recovery! :) Today is my husbands and my anniversary. We have been married 32 years! WOW! We went to see the movie Blind Side and I loved it. It is totally one of those movies that I will encourage everyone to see. This is one that we should support so we can get more good ones like this.

Ya, so here are some pages I have done this last week. The first LO's are from ESS. I used Trish's new kit, The Night Before Christmas. It has been so fun and I haven't even gotten to use all the elements yet. The second LO is also from Trish's kit The Night Before Christmas and I also used Rybyn's brand new Memories Squared Template. I love this template. I really like how this LO turned out.


The next bunch of LO's are from a kit at DPH done by Creative Chaos. The kit is called Happy Flowers. I loved the colors--purples, greens, blues and yellows. What a delightful kit. You will see the kit which you can purchase here and then you will see the LO's I used with the kit. The little girl is my granddaughter. Isn't she such a cutie! The first LO are pictures from our daughter's wedding last month. The girls all wore black polka-dot skirts and then purple, orange, and fushia tops. Our granddaughter's colors were purple like her Mom's. I thought the dress turned out darling. My sister made it. Our GD kept touching the lace and the ruffles. She knew she was the Princess to be watched!



No comments:

Post a Comment