Monday, December 7, 2009

December

December! My goodness it seems so surreal that the year 2009 is coming to an end! The year has been filled with lots of fun and yet challenges too. I guess that is with anything though, you experience the ups and downs of life. December has come with snow--much needed but yet not near enough yet. The weather has turned cold and today the wind is biting deep! I don't like the cold but have always said that I like the cold better than the heat because you can always add more clothes and blankets, etc to keep warm but you can only take off so much to keep cool when it is hot! I LOVE the seasons though and it is time for another season to come upon us and I am ever grateful for the different seasons that we enjoy here. If we had all snow or all heat it would get pretty dull I think.

Today I am showing you a fun kit and template combo for the year 2010. I made my January Calendar using the calendar template and a January page for the calendar using the templates and the January mini kit. I also made another LO using the January mini kit. This is a huge collab made by Robyn Pali at RPD and Rachel at M4PD, designers at ESS. Fun templates and mini kits for each month. Maybe this year is the one you will make personalized calendars for others or for yourself. This kit will help you.


No comments:

Post a Comment