Saturday, November 14, 2009

Have a great weekend!

Just adding another LO I did with the Princess Kit by ambowifedesigns at DPH. This is such a fun kit. I had lots of fun playing with this. I loved all the elements so much that I had to make myself stop adding elements! Trish has a new kit in her store at ESS that is so much fun. The kit is "boyish" and it is an awesome kit to put together LO's for those building projects of the men and boys! Here is a look at the kit and my LO.

The next LO is made using Trish's same kit Boyish with Robyn Pali's Template. This template was in the November 1-15th Template Challenge at ESS.

We are supposed to get snow this afternoon and it is a dreary morning. The cold is getting to me already and it isn't even that cold yet!!! Well in closing just wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

Actually I am just now updating this post and it is two hours later and we got snow, about an inch and it is still snowing. Earlier it looked like a blizzard-wind and snow and fog. I couldn't see to the end of my street! Yikes! I guess winter weather is here whether I like it or not! If you live in the hot states or areas of the world you are really missing out on the beauty of a first snowfall! But then I realize I am probably missing out on lots of things you have too. So I am grateful for the seasons of weather as well as the seasons of my life. OK I won't get mushy on ya. Taking RSVP's for the wedding is taking its toll on me! :) It seems there is suddenly so much to do and so little time to do it! I need to relax and soak in a nice warm bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment